Center for Creative Economy serves as a catalyst for innovation by
- driving product and business development,
- stimulating connections between innovators and businesses, and
- promoting economic development and job growth
...through regional programs, infrastructure and professional development
- Leverage ideas/strengths of creative talent to tackle problems whose solutions benefit all
- Connect knowledge to jobs, coordinate programs to better serve the industrial and manufacturing base and thereby attract additional companies to the state.
- Develop infrastructure to enable creative companies to grow and build capacity
- Support economic development efforts to attract jobs requiring creativity and innovation.
- Facilitate a statewide network and work with state leaders to develop the North Carolina creative economy.